image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M MISS AM|WELCOME TO NIKKI?

Tomatoes Baby's Face

Assalamualaikum...Hello...Konichiwa....


This is my new blogging site. Actually I have a lot of blogger account but because of some difficulties, I made this new account. so, I think, better stop here about my own problem (hehe). 

I have an interesting facts to share with all my beloved reader.hihi. Its beauty secret you know. 


Taraaa!!! say hello tomatoes..

Did you know tomato's benefits? Tomato is very good for our health. Besides, tomato also good for our skin. So, here is the other benefits of the tomato:-
  • Tomatoes can make our skin more tighter and brighter.
  • Tomatoes enable our skin to take in oxygen, delaying aging and wrinkling. ( say goodbye to wrinkle!!)
  • Tomatoes has lycopene which is essential to our skin. Consuming tomatoes, our skin will naturally be like a baby's skin. 
  • According to studies performed by the worldwide famous centers of medicine, lycopene contained in the tomatoes and tomato products is protective against the risk of skin cancer, which has become the disease of our age.
so last but not least, here is the diy beauty from tomatoes you can make at home..

Tomato Mask


INGREDIENT
  • 1 tomato
  • flour
Step

  1. wash tomato and cut into four parts. 
  2. Blend the tomato.
  3. mix the blend tomato with the flour together.
  4. Apply the tomato mask on your skin.
  5. after 15 minutes, wash your face with warm water. 
  6. you can apply tomato mask for 2-3 per week. 
  7. Good Luck & Have a baby's Skin!!!!!

source: http://www.tat.com.tr/

p/s: I'm sorry for my bad english. I'm not very good in it but i'll try. 

***************************
Much LOVE!!!
Follow me btw :)
Share this to your friends
Thank You!!
***************************



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment